Use and Cleaning
Cleaning: Wash all parts prior to use. Always use clean hands and surfaces. Between uses, all parts should be washed in hot, soapy water and thoroughly rinsed. All parts are also dishwasher safe-top rack only.
- Insert the top of the silicone WEIGHTED STRAW into the bottom of the silicone STRAW SPOUT.
- Install the silicone STRAW SPOUT into the CAP by inserting it through the hole on theunderside of the CAP.
- Pull the silicone STRAW SPOUT from above until it snaps into place.
- Fill CUP with liquid for feeding
- Fit HANDLE onto CUP and screw the CUP onto the CUP until snugly fit. May also be assembled without the HANDLES.